70% of businesses have failed in Europe to meet their CRMs objectives according to D&B research.
Some of the key factors are;
- Failure to plan for change -transformational barriers and issues
- No clear defined objectives – not underpinned with rigour or metrics
- Failure to align with the business – lack of user buy in
- Poor Data and Information – lack of accurate, current data
- Over customisation – need for simplification of message and program structure
Take a look at some of the key factors behind the failings and the pointers to avoid being part of this statistic.
Comments welcome as usual please.